Log in
+30 22420 48222square-facebook-32

Antagoras F.C.

Description

The original name was "MEROPIS", and established in 1924 by the local priest and Mario Lago the commander of the Italian troops. Renamed in 1952 and in 1969 was merged with the KOS OLYMPIAKOS in PAS ANTAGORAS.
 
 

Web RadioHosting by Kosnet.gr

Contact us

  • Mandilara 56, Kos
  • Dodecanese 85300, Greece
  • Tel: +30 22420 48222 - 48223
  • Fax: +30 22420 48224
  • Email: info@kosnet.gr

Log in or Sign up